1g (contains 500mg CBD, <0.2%THC)
SERVING SUGGESTION:Small rice-grain sized bead (3-5mm). Apply to finger then apply and allow to melt under the tongue up to 4 times per day. (Approx 25mg per serving).
Up to 20 servings per 1g syringe
- In case of undesirable effects, reduce dosage and build up slowly. If severe discontinue use.
- Seek professional advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
100% Cannabis Sativa L extract (Product of Lithuania)
Typical analysis: see image
- Store in a cool dry place, preferably refrigerated
- Replace lid firmly after use
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Our SUPER CRITICAL CO2 extracted thick golden pastes are the purest and best concentrated you can get. The European supplier grows on land which has never had ANY pesticides or non-organic fertilisers. Using 100% organic standards. Free from Heavy metals, Non-GM herbicide and chemical free. Also contains: CBDA, CBG, Terpenes and Terpenoids.
The product is supplied in syringes for 2 main reasons:
- It’s the best way to keep it fresh and stop it from becoming oxygenated
- It’s the best way to deliver your doses.
Important Advice on Sourcing CBD Products Posted On November 01, 2018
Sourcing CBDThrough our thorough research in adding CBD products to our range, we are very confident of the quality and source of the brands of CBD...