* ITEMS EXEMPT FROM OUR RETURNS POLICY:
We regret that due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept any returns for any item in the following categories:
- Health Care Equipment such as Enema equipment and neti pots which are not factory sealed
- Aromatherapy items which are not in tamper-proof containers
- custom made items
- any item which has been opened, or missing the safety seal/ tamper evidence protection - even if it is unused.
If any item returned to us is not in the condition it was sent and is deemed unsuitable for reselling, we reserve the right to refuse the refund request and charge you for postage to return the item to you.
* Requests for returns need to be made on the form obtainable in the Customer Services section at the bottom of the website, within 14 days of receipt of order, and items returned within 7 days of receiving authorization and a RMA code. It is really helpful to return your packing slip or original email order confirmation with returned items. Please write the return code and other required information you may be asked for on the packing slip.
* Return postage is the sole responsibility of the customer. We advise you use a tracked or signed for service as proof of sending is not proof of our receipt.
* FAULTY/DAMAGED ITEMS
- Items received damaged will be reimbursed. Please contact us if you receive a faulty or damaged item (within 24 hours of receipt if damaged in transit).
- Items returned to us as faulty or damaged will be inspected. If they are found not to be faulty or damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund request and charge you for postage to return the item to you.
- Return postage for faulty or damaged items will be reimbursed or compensated by mutual agreement, or we may arrange collection at our cost.
- In some circumstances, photographic evidence may be acceptable.
* Returns received outside of our 14 day policy will not be processed except for exceptional circumstances, and it will be at our discretion to charge you re-stocking fee or a return postage charge.