We have been told over and over again by the media that it is flu season. But does it make you wonder why flu is such a big deal this last few years? Is this just sales propaganda by the pharmaceutical
companies and medical profession to induce fear and promote the extremely profitable flu vaccine? Maybe I need to let you decide on that for yourself!
Please see my article “Vaccines – What Doctors Don’t Tell You” for a list of effects and facts of vaccines, but here are some particular points surrounding teh flu vaccine in particular. This is to encourage you to do your own research and educate yourself before you agree to a vaccination. Make an informed decision – it is your body and you have a right to!!
1. The risks of the flu vaccine can be greatly multiplied if given to someone who is unwell or has a medical condition (that may not even be known) at the time. Bear in mind too that those with a higher risk of complications from flu will also be more at risk from complications from the flu vaccine!
2. Flu Vaccines contain toxic ingredients: Flu vaccines contain Mercury (Thimerosal). Mercury is one of the most toxic substances known to man. According to the World Health Organisation there is no safe level for mercury in the body.
Human or animal cells are used to grow the live virus on. Flu vaccines generally use chicken eggs which will cause reactions to those who are allergic to eggs. Also vaccines contain aluminium
which is extremely toxic, known to cause cancer and be directly linked to Alzheimer’s Disease.
Detailed information on the different types, brands and ingredients of vaccines can be found HERE
3. Vaccines are a very profitable business: Pharmaceutical corporations make a lot of money from vaccine programs, this is a multi-billion dollar industry for them.
Doctors receive large bonuses to vaccinate us and our children, making them mere sales reps for the pharmaceutical companies.
4. Vaccines don’t work! 20% – 50% of people who are vaccinated don’t get a resistance to the disease against which they have been immunised.
8. Flu Vaccines actually REDUCE our immunity defences as they interfere with our natural immune systems. It is admitted by the NHS that the flu virus is constantly mutating, so how can a vaccine produced months, or even years ago in a lab still be viable today? In addition, the flu vaccine contains only 3 strains of flu, yet there are hundreds if not thousands of strains of flu.
NATURAL ALTERNATIVES FOR NATURAL PROTECTION
Throughout research into products and studies, I have found there are many alternatives you can use to build up an immunity to flu and other seasonal problems this winter.
1. Take a good quality high potency Vitamin D3: 2,000-5,000iu per day – this will build up your natural defences in the lack of sunlight, help your body to process calcium and also keep the ‘winter blues’ or S.A.D. at bay, which is believed to be a symptom of Vitamin D deficiency.
2. Take a natural anti-microbial preparation such as CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) or Silver100. It is scientifically proven that ionic silver kills all pathogens including viruses. Just a couple of sprays or dropperfulls a day will help to keep your immune system healthy.
3. Take a high quality bioavailable Vitamin C supplement such as the Higher Nature Rosehips 1,000mg Vitamin C. You can take 3 a day at equal intervals.
In addition you may want to:
4.Take a good quality, high potency probiotic to support your immune system such as Custom Probiotics CP-1. If you do not have gut problems, you may wish to try the lower potency Higher Nature Probio Intensive.
5. Eat plenty of oily fish, or take a good Omega 3 supplement.
6. Eat plenty of organic fruit and vegetables and eat right for your metabolic type (see Free Resources on Holisticdani.co.uk for a quiz to find out yours!)
7. Keep magnesium levels topped up by bathing in magnesium chloride flakes or making magnesium oil made from magnesium chloride flakes!
8. Take Iodine to support your thyroid such as Nascent Iodine (superior bioavailability than Lugol’s Iodine)
9. Eat raw honey such as Manuka (15+).